Services Export Promotion Council, set up by Ministry of Commerce and Industry has been mandated to facilitate global business opportunities for India’s services sector. Since its inception in 2006, SEPC has following broad roles and responsibilities :
- To create business opportunities for the services exporters-aspiring ones and the existing ones.
- To act as a platform between Government and Industry in order to provide policy inputs, take up issues of industry, provide insight on global markets (existing and emerging) in terms of opportunities, challenges and regulatory frameworks.
- To facilitate exports by formulating business enablers like incentives and designing suitable market oriented promotional events and activities.
- To provide various grants and schemes announced by Ministry of Commerce, related line Ministries and State Governments.
Underlying the immense contribution of services sector in Indian economy and more specifically India’s overall exports, SEPC has huge role as a nodal organisation for all services sector and its exporters.
By associating with SEPC as member your organisation will have opportunities to:
- Access authentic Trade leads, market access opportunities in existing and emerging markets
- Create and build your company’s profile on www.servicesepc.org under MY SEPC.
- Get noticed by overseas importers through digital networking facilitated by SEPC
- Get all necessary support from Indian Embassies/Missions for business opportunities in various countries
- Visa facilitation to undertake business visits.
- Actively participate in policy formulation towards enabling business environment
- To participate in international exhibitions, Reverse Buyer-Sellers Meet and all other export promotional activities at subsidised cost
- Access incentives under Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Avail Partial coverage of cost of air fare (subject to guidelines under MAI scheme) while undertaking participation in international exhibition under SEPC pavilion
- Avail Export Incentives formulated under Foreign Trade Policy to be announced soon.
- Become eligible for schemes under Ministry of MSMSE
SEPC caters to all your needs in terms of Trade Intelligence, Export Development, Export Promotion and Business Environment Enablers.
Trade Information: Providing quantitative and qualitative data on service consumption in Export Market
Market Analysis: Country/Service Analysis, Market Solution, Country Risk Assessment
Business Contacts: Exporters Directory, Buyers Introduction, Trade Support Directory Read More
Export Readiness: Analyse Services positioning and client competitiveness
Training and Counselling: Training on topics such as business intelligence, service development, services delivery planning, Skill Development, Branding, Negotiation Skills Read More
Export Promotion: Organising Promotional Events such exhibitions, trade missions etc, providing advice/financing for the participation of enterprise in promotional events, Organising BSMs, Organising Communication campaigns to promote country exports Read More
Enabling Business Environment
Facilitating Cross Border Trade: Providing arbitration/dispute resolution, providing advice for the creation of companies, business regulations and export procedures, directly participating in International and multilateral trade negotiations, Formulating and submitting position papers on policy issue Read More